Chariot/Noss

Dave Noss is a hella good guy. He went out of his way tracking me down on HQ to send me money back... :thumbsup: Plus he is a site sponcer aswell. Suport the people who suport the site.

Chariot makes some nice porducts aswewll.

Edited by moneybags

Noss head. Dave has helped me out alot on and given me part numbers on O-rings. All in all im still looking... But the head is Grade (A+) I was very happy with it. And the finish is great as well. I have had it for two years now and havent had any probs.

I've used both heads and liked them both.. Dave and Jerry are both great guys and have great customer service. You'll be happy with either one.

Agreed. I have ran Pro Design, Noss, and now Chariot. Only got rid of the Nos to try the Chariot. The one thing that I liked more about the Noss was the Orings seemed to stay in place better once you flip the head over to install it. Other than that they are both great products.

I've run both.

I can't say enough good about both of their customer service. They are both top notch.

I currently run a Chariot Head for these reasons:

Less Orings, nicer looking (total opinion on that one) and to support a local MI guy as well.

I like the "cheetah" type raised center, I like the fact you get brass washers and nice, HD Chrome 14mm head nuts.

Here's something that Noss can do that Chariot does not, cut domes.

Chariot carries a bunch of stuff other than the heads as well.

I can tell you the chrome is very, very nice....and a few of my buddies have the anodized heads. Very nice as well.

I've had my Charoit head off a few times, no issues with the orings falling out, then again I've learned to stretch them just a hair and use RTV to keep them seated.

So if I decide to order a Chariot is Ebay the only place and or best place to buy? I noticed Chariot makes a chrome plated head, will it blue like pipes do when it heats up?

Sorry for all the questions, just making sure I get the top knotch head......I do love the big bolt the Chariot comes with.

My buddies Shee has a CPI head, I've never ever seen these untill he bought his bike. Can anyone tell me about this?

David is one of the best guys in the industry to deal with imho. And i deal with alot of guys. You will not find a nicer guy that will go out of your way to get your bike right than david. Plus he will cut us or anybody any design that you want so if you ever change motor setups he is your go to guy for new domes.

We carry the noss heads in stock and tons of domes! And a site sponser to boot unlike fleabay

Noss Heads