toomey t5 and tors install

obny

Ive had my banshee for a couple weeks now, love it!! :biggrin: things rips around the trails. Just got toomey t5 with jet kit and vito tors eliminator

Any suggestions on the install? things to careful of, watchout for, etc

Also how much water think i can go through if i install the vents on just the airbox lid?

any info or comments will be greatly appreciated!

Ive had my banshee for a couple weeks now, love it!! :biggrin: things rips around the trails. Just got toomey t5 with jet kit and vito tors eliminator

Any suggestions on the install? things to careful of, watchout for, etc

Also how much water think i can go through if i install the vents on just the airbox lid?

any info or comments will be greatly appreciated!

Make sure you file/grind down the bosses on the carbs flat (casted at an angle from factory) so the jam nut on the idle screws will set flat against it. I have a couple of buddies that didnt do this and thier idle screws would back out while they were out riding. Also check your tap. I got my kit from Vito's as well and the tap that came with my kit was bent.

I have the round vents installed in my air box and have never had an issue with water entering enough to effect the bike.

Outwear goes over the filter. Several sites sell them. I personally dont use them.

You can use duct tape on your frame to prevent your pipes from getting scratched or scratching your frame if you hit it while putting the pipes on. That's what i do to take out my engine or put it in. Use a few layers, it's cheap!

Outwear goes over the filter. Several sites sell them. I personally dont use them.

You can use duct tape on your frame to prevent your pipes from getting scratched or scratching your frame if you hit it while putting the pipes on. That's what i do to take out my engine or put it in. Use a few layers, it's cheap!

yo that's a good idea, don't want to scratch the blingg!!

I think I'm just gonna put the vent in the top of the airbox so I don't have to worry bout water