fuell injection turbo banchee

4strokekilla1987

all banchee's came with fuell inj. and turbo's-banshee's did not ....come on guy's

he says that he spent 5k on it (those must be some crazy fmf pipes)

those would be t5's. :geek: :thumbsup:

my guess would be 5 grand counting what he paid for the bike itself. :shrug:

Heck ya that is awsome. Fuel injected and has a turbo, cant get much better than that. 124srk.gif

Im just going to out on a limb here and say that I think that all of the idiots that keep saying that there is a turbo is because of the little sticker on the side that says twin turbo, thats obvious, but im still not sure where they think the turbo is located. Im still trying to find mine.271a.gif212h.gif38444706.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Heck ya that is awsome. Fuel injected and has a turbo, cant get much better than that. 124srk.gif

Im just going to out on a limb here and say that I think that all of the idiots that keep saying that there is a turbo is because of the little sticker on the side that says twin turbo, thats obvious, but im still not sure where they think the turbo is located. Im still trying to find mine.271a.gif212h.gif38444706.gif

Yours has a twin turbo sticker? Mine only said 350 twin. lol I emailed this idiot.