yfz 450 front end swap on a banshee

kpennepacker

I started to do my front end swap and I have the lower ones bolted and the upper ball joints don't line up with the lowers. The uppers set back a little. Are they suppose to be in line top to bottom. Could i see some pics from the side, to make sure i have the a arms in the right postion. I've tried the a arms back and forth and I'm a little stumped. Any pics would help greatly. I would really like to see pics from the side without the tires on, to see placement of the a arms.

I just got mine in and dry fitted them yesterday. You will need spacers of some sort on the lower arms, just slip it into place see if your shock lines up. You will see the upper arms will angle toward the back and there is not much clearance at all between the arm and shock, with the 450 shock.

The ball joints won't be perfect, I think they're not perfect stock either. If your weling the upper mounts dry fit everything and seeif the balljoints will work good if you move the upper back another 1/4 for shock clearance.