Any where to ride in or near Huntsville Alabama?

Ray0311

I'm located in Birmingham. We ride around the metro area a good bit at least twice a week, lots of good places to ride. Shoot me a Pm if you wanna come down sometime.

i own a mx track in henager al its about an hour away from huntsville. look it up on da net dirytsouth-mx.com. im going to be out there sunday if you wanna come up give me a call 256-605-6482 i need some more banshees too ride against im the only one that has one there right now lol

• 4 months later...

<!--quoteo(post=1026445:date=Jul 4 2009, 12:14 AM:name=Sammy)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sammy @ Jul 4 2009, 12:14 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1026445"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm located in Birmingham. We ride around the metro area a good bit at least twice a week, lots of good places to ride. Shoot me a Pm if you wanna come down sometime.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

are you the same one thats on alabamaracingscene.net?

Yea same guy.

• 2 months later...

There is a few options. There is a lot more than there was 10 years ago. Here is what I have found.

Bankhead: Flint Multi Use Trail- This really isn't a place to open a Banshee up at. I have ridden it twice. The first time was good but I rode it last year and the rain has made it difficult to ride. 4x4 have made huge mudholes and the rain washed away dirt. Plus it is a narrow two way trail with a lot of blind corners. This is located in Lawrence Co, SW of Danville.

Wilborns: I rode there in 07 but didn't get to ride much b/c of a Thunderstorm. I like it but didn't get to see much. That was during the time of the drought and it was bad dusty! I plan to go back this year. The place is usually packed. This is located close to Hanceville in Cullman Co. website: http://www.wilbornsatvtrail.com

The Ridge is in Springville: I have never been but it looks pretty good. They have a dragstrip, but I don't know what it is like. website: http://www.ridgeriding.com/

Stony Lonesome: This was just opened in 08 in Cullman Co. It is at the Dodge City/ Jasper Exit off I65. It looks good. There are some videos on youtube..... looks like it is muddy when it rains. I plan to try this out when it warms up. website: http://www.stonylonesomeohv.us/ Take a look at the maps. It looks like the have big plans including MX tracks. This park is run by the county.

There is also a sand drag near Town Creek, but I'm not sure if it is still open. Heads up and bracket racing is what they used to run.

Hope this helps you find some new places.