Keihin 28PWK Carburetor Kit Banshee

Hi I bought a new set of Keihin 28PWK Carburetors and Im wondering If I bought the right ones because They say Motorcycle race use only. The other question I have is why is there a nipple on the top of the carbs im wondering What should I do with those? its on both carbs there wasnt anything on em, Im thinking it might be for air? or should I put some fuel lines on em? Im not sure what should I do with them? PLEASE HELP! Im hoping the not cheap knockoffs. I purchased em from Magicracing.

Thanks.

Hi I bought a new set of Keihin 28PWK Carburetors and Im wondering If I bought the right ones because They say Motorcycle race use only. The other question I have is why is there a nipple on the top of the carbs im wondering What should I do with those? its on both carbs there wasnt anything on em, Im thinking it might be for air? or should I put some fuel lines on em? Im not sure what should I do with them? PLEASE HELP! Im hoping the not cheap knockoffs. I purchased em from Magicracing.

Thanks.

"Motorcycle race use only" is fine to run on a Banshee. The nipples.... your going to have to post pictures.

And Im going to move this thread to the carb/jetting section of the forum.

And a big WELCOME to the BansheeHQ forum.

i have the same carbs and i didn't mess w/ the red nipple. i just got them set up and love them. i also don't know the difference from stock to these. i never got a chance to ride it w/ stock ones, rebuilt it when i got it and went ahead and put 28's on w/ pods.

I have the same ports on mine also and I have them blocked off. I believe the posts above are correct when they state that they are for a primer or oil injection. I love my 28's and they work awesome.