muhhahahaha return of the quadracer!!!!

do u remeber the quadracer??  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nearly destroyed the HQ. hahahahaha. That's almost too funny. Gotta love the stupidity. A hack that he could post without logging in???? You could do that awhile back, but not anymore. Looks to me like he logged in this time. just got out of juvy, that's funny. ignorance is bliss so i've heard. This kid is living proof. Although he is living with half sheep DNA and half human. His backwoods deliverance type parents should have known better. he is the precise reason that stupid people shouldn't fuck. And the best part of him ran down the crack of his momma's ass. That is the way i understood it....... :twisted:

Hey, I even got the glory of a PM from the little prick... :roll:

hey pussy im back muahahahaha

Well, they always say you are what you eat, so what can I do? :twisted:

Like I give a flying fuck about you being back. You're a perfect example of why people Discourage Imbreading! And I'd like to think that you can come up with some better names to call people than 'pussy' & '*****'....don't use your self description to diss others. I'd really like to meet you someday so i could curb stomp your fucking baby face...you rejected peice of garbage ass. Go back in your room and listen to Creed. :twisted:

haha led u killed it..curb stomp .. pulled out the old school move on his ass.. serious bro u r writing checks your body cant cash .. go back to school , and pick on the fat kid ... where u have a chance ..