banshee vs 250r vs 450s vs 400ex

I currently have both since you have a banshee the Z400 is the one I would go with don't get me wrong I love my 250r. For trails hard to beat the z tons of bottom end easy to ride. As for rebuild cost I would say you break even yeah 2 stroke is cheaper but the z will run forever. I have had the z since 02 not one problem and the 250 has had a top end and last year top and bottom. Got them the same time preformed maintianance equally to both and they both get ridin about the same amount. I ride dunes and trails on both 250 does smoke the z on sand but not trails.

If your z wasn't stored outside I would trade my 250r and it's pretty cherry asked boosted rex he has seen it.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey good luck with your trade. I'm going through the same thing here. I've already got one bike that I have to buy special gas and then mix it for. I would be nice to have another bike to just through some pump gas in and go ride. That magic button sure is nice to have also. Maybe it's me just getting old and lazy, but it would be nice to have a bike that is a little less of a bitch to ride once in a while. I'm looking at a Cannondale at the moment. It's still pretty fast but has the button, fuel injected, and can run on pump gas. If I was in your shoes I would keep the Z. They can be made into pretty nice bikes too. I think Doug gust was winning on one until they came out with the 450.