Bonbon found you some tie rods

gregrob

I have heard that he is a rod punisher......... :ermm:

That just went way wrong. Although I did just laugh my ass off.

I kept bending tie rod ends at Walden last weekend. Too wide, catching the sides of ruts with my mohawks and bending the ends. Also hit a tree once and that didn't help.

That just went way wrong. Although I did just laugh my ass off.

I kept bending tie rod ends at Walden last weekend. Too wide, catching the sides of ruts with my mohawks and bending the ends. Also hit a tree once and that didn't help.

I have been using some rode ends I got from Janssen awhile ago without any trouble. The tie rods themelves are something I made 8 years ago out of some bizarre military surplus PH Stainless Steel.

I don't believe the ends gregrob found fit a Banshee. I looked into a couple years ago when they came out.

I have been using some rode ends I got from Janssen awhile ago without any trouble. The tie rods themelves are something I made 8 years ago out of some bizarre military surplus PH Stainless Steel.

I don't believe the ends gregrob found fit a Banshee. I looked into a couple years ago when they came out.

I just bought some stock replacements for now. I hadn't had a problem with bending them until last weekend. Next time I go back there I will have my stock fronts on and will flip and swap my back wheels so I'm not so wide. That ought to help out quite a bit.

I don't think I have to worry about the tie rods themselves, they are the beefy ones from LSR. I swear they weigh 20 pounds by themselves. They are a good solid product.

I just bought some stock replacements for now. I hadn't had a problem with bending them until last weekend. Next time I go back there I will have my stock fronts on and will flip and swap my back wheels so I'm not so wide. That ought to help out quite a bit.

I don't think I have to worry about the tie rods themselves, they are the beefy ones from LSR. I swear they weigh 20 pounds by themselves. They are a good solid product.

Yeah, the LRS rods are pretty hardcore. You're definitely messing something else up before those bend. :thumbsup: