port job what stage

DUNE PORT :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Just wondering why you asked what style of porting to go with, then buddy says dune port then you say trail port like you already know what you want!!! :ermm:

DUNE PORT :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Just wondering why you asked what style of porting to go with, then buddy says dune port then you say trail port like you already know what you want!!! :ermm:

I dont know the different types of porting. I thought he was asking what kind of riding that i do and all i do is trail ride with the occasional drag race at fairs and events like that. But i thought there were like 4 different stages for trail and 4 for dune/drag. But there i go thinking again.

http://www.farmandsandtoys.com/services.asp

Take your pic. Sounds like you need a dune port though, tailored to how you ride and your mods.

Jeff at fast hooks up. Give him a call.

My dune port with all my mods lays down and boogies out like a raped ape. :thumbsup:

Edited by savage420

http://www.farmandsandtoys.com/services.asp

Take your pic. Sounds like you need a dune port though, tailored to how you ride and your mods.

Jeff at fast hooks up. Give him a call.

My dune port with all my mods lays down and boogies out like a raped ape. :thumbsup:

Thanks what does jeff charge if you know

Thanks what does jeff charge if you know

Click the link in my post above for jeffs prices.

But like Fouledout421 said, call around to some builders and see what you like and who treats you right.....and go from there.

Everyone like something different, you just need to find whats right for you that's all.

Hey u wouldnt happened to be the guy form the bulit county fair that had the blacke banshee that overheated or blew up. Not forsure. alot of smoek was omcing from it. lol

Yeah thats was me and me head is still hanging low havent recovered from that one