Where are asphalt drags.

Ineedmoney

I dont know where the fuck these take place at. i mean does anyone know of like a place that has asphalt drags jsu tlike this place has dirt drags.

sheltons dirt drags

I want to do asphalt for some reason. but need ot know is this type of sport big.

HELP

I dont know where the fuck these take place at. i mean does anyone know of like a place that has asphalt drags jsu tlike this place has dirt drags.

sheltons dirt drags

I want to do asphalt for some reason. but need ot know is this type of sport big.

HELP

What up man - was good to see you run at the fair race !

http://forums.atvdragracers.com/index.php?act=idx

& www.planetasphault are good place to look.

Here is were we all race - https://www.sheltonsdirtdrags.com/About_Us_Contact_Us.html

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yeah. With a screen name like "Ineedmoney". I don't think you have enough to race with the Southern boys. Those guys are VERY serious about racing. Whether it's on dirt or on asphalt.

We do take it serious but all of our events have every class for every level of racer. Regardless if you have a Top Fuel Spread Bore or a bone stock quad there is a class for you. We will be having a grudge and ET event on September 19th in Valdosta, Georgia and them the 2009 Nationals with all classes on October 24th & 25th in ALbany, Geogia. If I can help just let me know, hope to see you there!