1988 mustang gt f/s 4000 obo or may trade for banshee

WVredneck15

[/size]i have a 1988 mustang gt that is a good running car it has some little dents and dings here and there and some little scratches it has new head lights and fog lights the paint from what i can tell is fairly new it has a real good interior about the only thing wrong is it needs a new fuel sending unit put in and i have a new one and the right rear quarter panel has a kink in it it is not real bad but if u look close you can tell its there the car also has about brand new tires on it , i would like 4000 or maybe trade for a nice banshee or something else

http://s700.photobucket.com/albums/ww8/198...nt=DSCF0348.jpg

Edited by WVredneck15

[/size]i have a 1988 mustang gt that is a good running car it has some little dents and dings here and there and some little scratches it has new head lights and fog lights the paint from what i can tell is fairly new it has a real good interior about the only thing wrong is it needs a new fuel sending unit put in and i have a new one and the right rear quarter panel has a kink in it it is not real bad but if u look close you can tell its there the car also has about brand new tires on it , i would like 4000 or maybe trade for a nice banshee or something else

http://s700.photobucket.com/albums/ww8/198...nt=DSCF0348.jpg

i also forgot to say it has new distributor cap and rotor, new plugs,new plug wires, just changed the oil, new head gasket. manifold gasket , and valve cover gasket, has real good exhaust not to loud but you can hear the rumble of the 302 under the hood. the motor has no ring ledge in the cylenders.

i will have to get pics later it is storming pretty good out right now but the interior is in good shape it has one cigaret burn in the back seat but u cant really tell it is there, under the hood it is pretty clean but it still could be cleaned a little more it is still fuel injected it has a 5 speed trans in it, funny thing i just got read of a 1988 notchback that was all original around the first part of last year it was the factory 5.0 5spd

just so every body knows i am in Charleston WV but i might travel a little ways

Edited by WVredneck15

• 2 weeks later...

sorry i havent answered eney one just have been going thrue some stuff selling a jeep i still have the car it is not sold eney body that wants to trade just put some pics up and i will let u know ,thanks dave

doug pics and how much cash

state is west virginia and city is charleston

i forgot i just put the new fuel sending unit in a new fuel filter and cleaned the gastank out alittle bit last week

Edited by WVredneck15