egg throwers!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Well we were out riding yesterday evening and came out of the local gravel pit to find a red ford ranger parked at the entrence. Pulled out on to the dirt road and they started chucking eggs at me and my buddies!!!!! I just had my shit fully powder coated so it kinda pissed me off a little bit so in pursuit we go.While chasing these bastards they were throwing full two liters of pop out the window. Got the shee out in front of them and tried slowing them down and they almost ran me off the road. Well this went on for about ten miles and did't realize i was low on fuel. Well the inevitable happened and ran out of gas and blew my motor to pieces. Got towed back to the garage and tore it down to find the piston skirt is broke off and the bottom of the sleeve off the jug is also broke off and a smoked crank!........It's a small town where i live so it didt take long to find out where these punk ass kids live. A total of two hours lol.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Well we were out riding yesterday evening and came out of the local gravel pit to find a red ford ranger parked at the entrence. Pulled out on to the dirt road and they started chucking eggs at me and my buddies!!!!! I just had my shit fully powder coated so it kinda pissed me off a little bit so in pursuit we go.While chasing these bastards they were throwing full two liters of pop out the window. Got the shee out in front of them and tried slowing them down and they almost ran me off the road. Well this went on for about ten miles and did't realize i was low on fuel. Well the inevitable happened and ran out of gas and blew my motor to pieces. Got towed back to the garage and tore it down to find the piston skirt is broke off and the bottom of the sleeve off the jug is also broke off and a smoked crank!........It's a small town where i live so it didt take long to find out where these punk ass kids live. A total of two hours lol.

Sounds like that motor was a bit loose and ready for the rebuild :blink:

B

WOT with no gas will burn any motor down!

breaking the sleeve and such are not typical of a lean condition (running out of fuel). Detonation, melted pistons, welded rings, etc, are common. It is possible if stock pistons were used that they shattered with violent detonation but forged pistons are much more ductile.

B

breaking the sleeve and such are not typical of a lean condition (running out of fuel). Detonation, melted pistons, welded rings, etc, are common. It is possible if stock pistons were used that they shattered with violent detonation but forged pistons are much more ductile.

B

Stock pistons were not used. But they were numaria cast pistons. Not fucking around. Getting a +4 stroker with vitos big bore kit!

sounds like a gay situation to me.... i would have pulled up next to the truck and kicked a hole through the door or side panel, or punch a window out. i hate punk ass bitches that run away.