another craiglist banshee

"Too many extra after market to name off."

that's a term you use when posting in a newspaper or similar classifieds that either have limited space available or you pay for the space or amount of words.

craigslist is virtually limitless in word space and it's free. there are never too many extra's to list on craigslist. either they have less "extras" than they want you to believe they do, or they don't know what they really have because they purchased it that way.

that particular banshee i assure you will not pull 85mph in 3rd gear.. it can be done however, 19t front sprocket + 32t rear sprocket + 22" rear tires @ 10,000rpm = 90mph 3rd gear top speed on a banshee, but you'd need ALOT of motor to pull that kind of gearing.

that particular banshee i assure you will not pull 85mph in 3rd gear.. it can be done however, 19t front sprocket + 32t rear sprocket + 22" rear tires @ 10,000rpm = 90mph 3rd gear top speed on a banshee, but you'd need ALOT of motor to pull that kind of gearing.

Two words BOOST BOTTLE. :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

i think i can help out with most of the "too many extras to name off"..

works shocks, +2" camber/caster adjustable arms, fmf? exhaust, cool-head, baja wheels, klaw tires, dg bumper, pro-peg nerfs.. that's about all i can see. the swingarm might be extended 2", unless those are 18" rear tires.

probably not a bad quad for $3k (west coast market, i dunno about kansas) but definitely not 85mph in 3rd gear heh!

unless he has a boost bottle.. heh.