Where to buy a +4 swinger

stock or round carrier?? i have a +2 that i got from CFM on here.. i haven't seen him on here in a while.. be careful, because i here some guys sent him money and never received there stuff.. it seems like a gamble with this guy.. maybe i got lucky.. but his swingarms are nice.. i can't complain at all with mine.

I'd like to get a +4 also.Round House.Who's is the best? CFM was def.screwing around people.

PM AZCUSTOMQUADS

Thats Tim from Stellar ...hes a site sponsor here on the hq.

Hes doing a special this month on raw finish swingers...

I think he said either 300.00 or 350.00 I cant remember but it included shipping.

Dan

It depends on if what y'all are doing with the arm.........

For all around riding the Cascade units are great, but you pay for it.

Quicksand, Twister (Lou Jr.), and Fireball make some good stuff as well.

If you're gonna do any jumping and such with it, I'd recommend a gusseted one like a lonestar or knockoff of a lonestar.

Keep checking ebay, craiglist, and places like here and planetsand. Can score some really nice deeals from people changing their setups.

I have a +4 swinger that bought from Alba Action I weigh about 225 and I ride the piss out it all hardcore trail riding and some jumping and I haven't had a problem yet. It is a double row round carrier comes powder coated swinger bearing installed just bolt on and go and its 4130 chromoly really nice piece. At least I think so.www.albaaction.com