Helpin` out Rippen...

Guy's wow.. Iam at a loss for words right now that you all would be willing to help me out like this. Thank you all for being so quick to help. However I cant accept. Iam extreamly fortunate that through this I did have insurance and Aflac. Therefore I will more than likely have some bills but hopefully nothing I cant handle. Many of you put up your thoughts and prayers to me while I was in and out of the hospital. That in itself was a great contribution and I appreciate it so much. People on here never stop amazing me with their acts of giving and kindness to people of whom they have never met. There are many other people in rough situations right now that are not as fortunate as I and are therefor more deserving of such a selfless act. So again, thank you all but I respectfully cant accept.

:notworthy:

RIPPEN

Was just a thought Rippen !!!

and as you may have noticed, folks in here are backin` u up bro so you betta get well soon :thumbsup:

@loco

let me tell you what, just give me you real address and I drop by with my Banshee and hand it over to you, is that ok for ya :cool:

and as you may have noticed, folks in here are backin` u up bro so you betta get well soon :thumbsup:

@loco

let me tell you what, just give me you real address and I drop by with my Banshee and hand it over to you, is that ok for ya :cool:

And a very kind thought it was brotha! Nice knowing that if shit hit the fan you folks would back me. Its much appreciated!!

RIPPEN

And a very kind thought it was brotha! Nice knowing that if shit hit the fan you folks would back me. Its much appreciated!!

RIPPEN

dam, i just now read this.. i would be down to help you out also bro!! a homie fa sho!! glad you are dooing better man.. lifes a real bitch sometimes..

@loco

how bout i give u my address instead.. :whistling:

make sure its clean, gassed up and the fluids have been changed..

Consider it done hombre ;)

@If i don`t got it you don`t want it so Kenda`s will be slipped over to the rears as well.

Anything else I could help u out with Chief :)

Today`s lesson learnt: if shit hits the fan you betta