General consensus?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say half the guys on this site, either run or have run a FAST clutch.

They are supposed to be Top Notch.

I just installed one in my bike, Only rode the bike once and so far so good.

My other clutch wasnt old at all, but was slipping so i just replaced it. No slippage as of yet on the new Fast clutch.

If your talking a "Kit" then I like the Toomey kit.. The springs have more tension then most other HD springs.

I usually use FZR 1000 fibers then order a tusk kit for the steels. Then I use toomey springs. I changed my fibers out last year to the extra Tusk fibers I had and didn't have no problems with them.

thats ok im fine with tusk.... I have ran one in my raptor with 52hp to the wheels for three dunes season and with trail riding. Just now pulling the motor out to put new rings on the piston and some more port work... So if it can hang on to riding the dog piss like that out of it then im pleased to use the shit of clutch. as for the banshee. only have 10hrs of ride time on it. And its not that hard to change out the clutch on the banshee. Might even move to a lockout after this clutch.

does the FAST clutch use fzr1000 fibers? Ive heard that before somewhere...... I ordered toomey springs a few days ago, called jeff today and got a pancake bearing and FAST clutch. Wish id known jeffs kit comes with springs, lol o well ill have some extras.... I want to do a lockout but ima wait on a deal for a cover lol