BHQ decals?

my banshee has no decals what so ever on it and im thinking some BHQ decals would look sweet on it but i cant find any, i was looking in the bhq store and the only thing i found was a bumper sticker so this may be a dumb question but where can i get them and how much are they

my banshee has no decals what so ever on it and im thinking some BHQ decals would look sweet on it but i cant find any, i was looking in the bhq store and the only thing i found was a bumper sticker so this may be a dumb question but where can i get them and how much are they

magz made some.

SP

My wife makes them too. She has done alot of work for some of the guys on here. Just pm me what you are looking for and she will get back with you. Just put stickers or decals in the subject line that way she knows it is for her.

Here are a couple samples of my truck and a few others. She can do almost any font you want.

IMG_0542.jpg

P3060013.jpg

My wife makes them too. She has done alot of work for some of the guys on here. Just pm me what you are looking for and she will get back with you. Just put stickers or decals in the subject line that way she knows it is for her.

Here are a couple samples of my truck and a few others. She can do almost any font you want.

IMG_0542.jpg

P3060013.jpg

I like em especially the red one.

i need to look into having stickers made up.. i have the same style on my banshee that dragbanshee has..

id really rather they have the .com on the end so people know what they are looking at.

I disagree I think bansheehq makes it sound like a banshee club. Bansheehq.com makes it sound like your an internet nerd. Maybe have both options but I wouldn't put anything .com on my banshee.

Here's another style she can make for you, my favorite!

my sig

i really like the chrome decal but my shee is white im not sure how that will look my banshee is white and silver so im thinking a silver one or maybe a black one if thats possible do you know off hand what she charges for the ones in the sample pic because thats the size i want because i think the best area to put one would be on the tank shroud like on your bike

actually i like the blue one, how much for two blue ones

and i like the truck size ones but i just sold my truck and i think that would look huge on the back windshield of a mustang but im in the market for another truck so when i get one i will definately pick one of those up

Edited by yamaha420

i need to look into having stickers made up.. i have the same style on my banshee that dragbanshee has..

id really rather they have the .com on the end so people know what they are looking at.

How 'bout a small '.com' under the e's in Banshee, right before the 'swoosh' on the 'H' in HQ? Won't throw off the cool font!

and i like the truck size ones but i just sold my truck and i think that would look huge on the back windshield of a mustang but im in the market for another truck so when i get one i will definately pick one of those up

She said she could make a 2'x30' sticker but those are pretty pricey and might be a bitch to apply :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
the ones chase made up were pretty damn dope. Have him add .com and were all set or tyler could make some up with some badass font

Boo_69's wife makes the SAME ones, and they are BAD!!!!! Shipping is fast and professional too.

Here's another style she can make for you, my favorite!

my sig

Can this font be done in the red that the other one in the picture is done in? If so can somebody PM me some prices. and I agree no to the .com :thanks: