spark plugs

i changed out my plugs but i still dont have a spark even though i just fixed that problem from before... this thing is really starting to frustrate me lol

Unless the plugs you had in there were serverly fouled youde still get some sort of spark and changing them out and still not getting spark you have a wireing delimea. Check around your stator and inspect throughly.

Every 2 stroke I ever had LT250R Banshee friends CR250 500 Another friends yz250 all used B8ES. Thats all I ever run and have ran for 15+ years. I have the BR8ES in there now cause thats all autozone had boxes of and they run 2.09 a piece there instead of 5 something at the stealership. and the resistor plugs dont make a bit of diffrence unless your friend has a radio on his DS650 and doesnt want you cutting out the signal :ermm: :blink:

the stator has an hour of riding on it, i put it in friday. it was just wierd, i was ridng and everything was fine then outta nowhere it just stopped running and i havnt got a spark outta it yet. if the stator was bad wouldnt the headlights not work? i dont wanna but i think im gonna have it profesionally fixed :sad:

eh Ricky stator is junk! but o well check the green and red wire on ohms. Your ohmmeter should read between 13.7 and 20.5 Ohms. I just recently sent back my 3rd rickystator... If its still under its year warranty send it back and get another... its free just make sure u mention that u want them to pay the shipping and they will send a ups label! But if i were u id find a oem one or go with rick's stators but always good to have a spare!

Edited by 1998BansheeHD