pff another one 96hp! 6k+

Lately I have seen some outrageous prices for banshees on ebay and especially craigslist.... People think their banshee are worht gold...2 examples...

saw a 97 banshee for sale...pipes, jet kit, boost bottle, Bigger 26mm aftermarket mikuni carbs, filter pods, bald ass tires(OEM) and new seat....idiot wanted $8k for it...said it was the fastst bike around,

saw a '99 drag banshee...bored .010 over, OEM top end, OEM carbs with TORS, +14 swinger with 8 paddle v-blade paddles( Looked like ITP's) FMF pipes. This is just what he listed but the pictures showed a lot more...wanted $14K

Lately I have seen some outrageous prices for banshees on ebay and especially craigslist.... People think their banshee are worht gold...2 examples...

saw a 97 banshee for sale...pipes, jet kit, boost bottle, Bigger 26mm aftermarket mikuni carbs, filter pods, bald ass tires(OEM) and new seat....idiot wanted $8k for it...said it was the fastst bike around,

saw a '99 drag banshee...bored .010 over, OEM top end, OEM carbs with TORS, +14 swinger with 8 paddle v-blade paddles( Looked like ITP's) FMF pipes. This is just what he listed but the pictures showed a lot more...wanted $14K

man thats nuts. guess those people didnt want to sell them very bad

Maybe the guy's ol' lady wants it gone. Best way to buffalo the sale is to list stupid stuff and ask too much.

You see, what his wife probably doesn't know, is that more than half of the $11,000 she thinks is in the bike actually went to the beer fund...

:beer:

that is an excellent theory.

Did anybody catch the 17CFM domes in the coolhead, and 15CFM stock head? I will never understand why people still say their motor is ported and POLISHED.

Yeah, I caught that.............. It's always fun when people use acronyms that they don't know the definition of. :geek: