Doning a pretty basic rebuild and have some questions

Whats your elevation? That will make a big difference in jetting and what size domes. You can go up to 150psi with +4 timing before you need to go to racing fuel.

I near Chicago and ride around there. It's like 500 feet. Thanks

Good starting point would be 25 pilot, middle clip postion, 280 main, 1.5 turns out on the air screw. I would say get 21cc domes just to play it safe. I had 20cc at about the same elevation and was cranking 160 psi. Do you have a timing plate? If not spend the 30-40 bucks for one and set it at +4 and you'll be pretty happy

Good starting point would be 25 pilot, middle clip postion, 280 main, 1.5 turns out on the air screw. I would say get 21cc domes just to play it safe. I had 20cc at about the same elevation and was cranking 160 psi. Do you have a timing plate? If not spend the 30-40 bucks for one and set it at +4 and you'll be pretty happy

No, no timing plate. I was also thinking about going with 21cc just to play it safe. Can't I mod my timing plate for 4+?

[quote Do you have a timing plate? If not spend the 30-40 bucks for one and set it at +4 and you'll be pretty happy

It is well worth the money. I'm at +4 timing and 20cc domes@850ft, 160psi. Runs great on pump gas! You would probably be better off with the 21cc's with your elevation :confused: