FOR SALE 4 mil dragger

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of this shit is getting pretty petty and its gonna prompt us to be more proactive on gettin on peoples asses.. I have been in and out of the hospital the last couple weeks and going through a rough time the couple weeks before. Therefore I havn't been able to patrol or"babysit" the for sale section like I was.. Now that Iam on more Iam start crackin down on this type of shit. If a guy is trying to hide something from folks or screw someone then awesome, let everyone know.. But these petty acusations and comments are not need and starting to piss me off.

Again, if its a serious or legit concern hit one of the mods up or respectfully comment on it. But this jumping to conclusion over little bullshit is just that, bullshit.. Guys trying to make a sacrafice to survive and your burning him at the stake over nothin. ENOUGH!

BUMP for a nice bike.

RIPPEN

Some of this shit is getting pretty petty and its gonna prompt us to be more proactive on gettin on peoples asses.. I have been in and out of the hospital the last couple weeks and going through a rough time the couple weeks before. Therefore I havn't been able to patrol or"babysit" the for sale section like I was.. Now that Iam on more Iam start crackin down on this type of shit. If a guy is trying to hide something from folks or screw someone then awesome, let everyone know.. But these petty acusations and comments are not need and starting to piss me off.

Again, if its a serious or legit concern hit one of the mods up or respectfully comment on it. But this jumping to conclusion over little bullshit is just that, bullshit.. Guys trying to make a sacrafice to survive and your burning him at the stake over nothin. ENOUGH!

BUMP for a nice bike.

RIPPEN

thats why i posted about the CPI's being known for that problem with the stingers.

the broken stinger does not say neglect too me.

ive had to weld a couple of them back on myself. expesially on a stroker motor that vibrates real bad.

over all thats a nice shee and deff worth some coin.

BUMP for a nice bike.

RIPPEN

that is not the route i was tryin to go with my comment... i apologize if it was takin in a negative way... good luck with the sale man

that is not the route i was tryin to go with my comment... i apologize if it was takin in a negative way... good luck with the sale man

Wasn't trying to point out anyone directly. Good of you to apologize though.

People just need to try and make sure the comment they post in forsale is legit and helpfull. To many threads have been getting "muddied" up with crap. Again, not pointing a finger at you at all, this thread just happend to be where Iam starting my wrath-lol..

I apologize to the op.

Good for a bump though! :biggrin:

RIPPEN