CPI In-Frame Pipes

One set of Chrome big bore small flange one out each side CPI drag pipes with stingers - $500 Shipped

CHROME finish Big bore CPI In-frame pipes (can be converted to small bores, takes less than 5 minutes) - $500 Shipped

CHROME finish Small Bore CPI In-frame pipes - $500 Shipped

BLACK finish small bore CPI In-frame pipes (Stamp in) - $450 Shipped

All CPI pipes are new and come with o-rings

I also have some billet clamps that will fit the small bores for $30 extra if you get them with the pipes.

K&T modified Toomey T3's good condition, these are suppose to be good race pipes but they are all bottom and midrange pipes, I've never seen pipes pull so good on the bottom - $275 Shipped

Feel free to text me with any questions or offers (435)512-4471 AJ

Paypal add 3%

I just got my set of CPI's from Boosted, great guy to deal with, fast shipping and great prices.

Thanks AJ

Bump, buy pipes! I got mine out of the same series as MOFO, agree on fast shipping and great prices.

Thanks for the kind words fellas! :biggrin:

Just got mine on and I polished the silencers looks good! Thanks Rex! :thumbsup:

No Problem. :biggrin:

And anyone interested in some pipes if you order soon you can have your new pipes before memorial weekend!!!

Order 2 sets and I'll knock $100 bucks off!!!

Everybody on here are always wanting CPI's... now there is a member on here selling them at a good price and SEEMS like no one is snacthing them up. I have tried to buy at least 4 used sets on here for close to his prices only to be beat to the sell.

Anyways, just giving a bump to a good seller with GREAT prices a,d VERY fast shipping.

Thanks again AJ for the pipes

Later,

Jesse

Everybody on here are always wanting CPI's... now there is a member on here selling them at a good price and SEEMS like no one is snacthing them up. I have tried to buy at least 4 used sets on here for close to his prices only to be beat to the sell.

Anyways, just giving a bump to a good seller with GREAT prices a,d VERY fast shipping.

Thanks again AJ for the pipes

Later,

Jesse

Ain't that the truth... lol

And no problem :thumbsup: