night & day differince.

I've always ran fmf sst's on my bike, I liked the the bottom of them, and still held their own on the top. When i went out and bought a new 358 cub my stubernd dumb ass kept those fmf's on the cub. I got alot of crap for that, speacialy when my spare bike had a brand new set of cpi's. I ran them that way last summer. The cub motor with the fmfs was running right with fully drag ported stock stroke motors. my cub is not ported by the way. Any way i finally made the swap, and holy crap!!! Those pipes plus the cub seem to just love each other, I kid you not the mids on the cpi feel like the top of the fmf's. Went to sand mountian today and it was unreal. Being a weekday there was not much compatition but you can just feel the POWER diferance. What suprised me the most it was still duneable. Cant wait to go agian, when theres more people out there. 358 cub, cpi, 35.5 flat slide mukuni's,+5 timimg v3's,17cc domes,running 15/42 with 21-12-8 extrems. next step port the cub + swing arm. Ok, everyone can laugh at me and say I told you so. My spare also ran great but not like it used to. its ported +5 timming 18cc domes stock everthing else fun bike aswell.

Yeah i went from t5's to cpi's on a ported stock jugg engine. It must of been a ridiculous difference for you since you choked that motor up with those damn FMF's lol. Drag cylinders need drag pipes!!! :)

I've always ran fmf sst's on my bike, I liked the the bottom of them, and still held their own on the top. When i went out and bought a new 358 cub my stubernd dumb ass kept those fmf's on the cub. I got alot of crap for that, speacialy when my spare bike had a brand new set of cpi's. I ran them that way last summer. The cub motor with the fmfs was running right with fully drag ported stock stroke motors. my cub is not ported by the way. Any way i finally made the swap, and holy crap!!! Those pipes plus the cub seem to just love each other, I kid you not the mids on the cpi feel like the top of the fmf's. Went to sand mountian today and it was unreal. Being a weekday there was not much compatition but you can just feel the POWER diferance. What suprised me the most it was still duneable. Cant wait to go agian, when theres more people out there. 358 cub, cpi, 35.5 flat slide mukuni's,+5 timimg v3's,17cc domes,running 15/42 with 21-12-8 extrems. next step port the cub + swing arm. Ok, everyone can laugh at me and say I told you so. My spare also ran great but not like it used to. its ported +5 timming 18cc domes stock everthing else fun bike aswell.

so do you think that if i change my pipes on my stock cylinders drag ported i will have more performance? i was skeptical on changing my Cut T3 pipes.....but if i will have more power i think i will try them...

I dunno...

Cut T3s are a damn good drag pipe.

You just can't find them anymore....

Thanks for the advice, i hear the same opinions about this pipes...i love the sound and how my pipes pulls on the top....maybe in a future when building a 4mil i will try CPI or Shearer...