A&S, RDZ vs. RB racing

Is this the A&S bike we're talkin about, if so that thing rips!

IMG_4294.jpg

Yep, its the same bike.. And it does RIP for sure!!!! Traction and setup is key, I mean look at that race. I could'nt compete at the badlands with dirt tires, but at the dunes I would bet against any of those bikes.. That motor rips hard, but when I got traction it was a whole different ball game. We'd go back and forth all day if he got good launches, that is if he wasn't parting it out......

By the way, whoever is contemplating buying that top end. Stop thinking and just buy it, it runs damn good!

hahahahaha..... thank you dragbanshee!! ummmm dirt tires, clutch cable.... same difference LOL

Id like to see you back up that statement! Shit, I hardly use my clutch when I drag race. Slam and jam baby. shake and bake LOL

back when my engine was stock stroke and unported i could beat a few powervalved cheetah 535's in drag races simply by having a better setup.

the cheetahs had a plus 10 swingers and 50% worn out razr rear tyres. i had stock swinger and paddles. keep in mind we were dragging on sand. i had to fight with too much traction. the cheetah bikes did not have enough. so i always ended up winning.

all they did was spin off the line. half the time they wouldnt even make it out of the hole because the tyres would spin and they would get stuck and have to get off and push their shit out of the holes they dug. how stupid is that?

so the setup of youre total package is more important then what motor you run. my stock 350 beating a 535 cheetah is proof of that.

if those cheetah bikes has good suspension and tire setups, i know i would have gotten my ass handed to me.

oh yeah, the rider is another big part. if you cant launch good and control you're emotions. and do things like bog real bad off the line then it doesnt matter what setup you have you wont be going to get a good time.

good rider + good bike setup + good motor = fast

my old stock cylinder motor was ported by RB ! it ripped in fact i wish i still had them, Plus Rob is a good guy to work with and he always answers the phone . I had him do all the work on my kids blaster top end and it runs real hard ! I am very happy with work !