drag axel

banshee(911)

looking in to getting a new one and only wanna buy one so i was wondering what the best is as far as performance and durability im only drag racing it.i hear allot about mod quad and jjand a some say some bad about the fireball ones well anny info is greatly appreciated

thanx Ray

whats the difference in sizes from 35mm to 40mm? features and benefits? i have a fast trail machine but am very new to drag racing. can someone school me on this? sorry for thread jacking but it seems to go with the subject.

I have to agree. I have had 3 LSR axles in the past. And it always seems like the hubs work themselves loose. Dont get me wrong, they are nice axles. But if you are going to buy new and spend the money, do it wisely and go JJ&A. The Modquad and fireball axles use the same keyway design. I believe that the parts are even interchangable with the JJ&A.

As far as the 35-40mm Question. 35mm is the diameter of your stock and aftermarket steel axles. All of your aluminum drag axles are a larger 40mm diameter to be strong enough to not bend and break.

Just dont loose any of the hardware for the JJ&A... Dave I. bought some bolts and studs and ended up with a $150 dollar bill charged to his card. I guess "American made hardware isn't cheap"........

I personally believe that was sort of a unique incident.......... :ermm:

Mod quad axles use the key way also.. and will save you about 100-150 bucks. They're on ebay for $550 shipped last time I checked.

Axle is sweet, I just go one for my drag bike and I love it. keyways are the ONLY WAY to go... very nice piece