is this banshee part?

It really looks like that small gear that goes on the clutch basket. Idk if that gear is capable of coming off though. :ermm:

I've torn my engine down many times and it looks really familiar.

yeah that does look like the small press in gear on the back of the clutch basket.

it would be impossible to kick start the bike without that little gear though.

WAITING FOR DAVE TO COME

Sounds like those hookers in Vegas back in my day....:)

Believe it or not guys, I don't cut them, my bud does. I'm not very good with them...I just don't have the tools, room, etc.

If it was the gear on back the basket (that engages the kick starter) he'd know....he'd go to kick it, and he'd be stabbing at dead air, nothing to catch.

Does it shift through all gears ok? Find Nuetral ok?

Back up...

Did you pull the tranny out of the cases and remove all the gears off the shafts? If not, rule out tranny gear.

Only other gears that come to mind are basket drive gear, crank drive gear, (which...stock are both helical cut...so, that rules them out) the water pump gear (which, is not hollow in the middle) kicker gear (which is smaller) and the basket gear to engage the kick start. Which...as said, the bike won't start.

So...as said, I'm pretty sure you're just fine.

However....you might jump on your lawn tractor and find yourself unable to go forward or backward. In that case, install a cup holder, sit and drink a cold one as the wifey/girlfriend pushes a mower to cut the grass.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

We have a winner! Looks like a kicker gear without the bushing...

gear2l.jpg

gear1i.jpg

Finaly!! found it... yes thats it, when i was removing the clutch basket bolt, the basket fall down and hit the ground so hard and it broke... so that part fell off of the old one that broken. i bought new clutch basket thats way i forgot it..

The Broken Basket:

broken.jpg

Basket and Gear:

46524407.jpg

Thank you guys for the help... i'm fine now i was in nightmare last day :P ... u guys having fun trying to find parts :P

Finaly!! found it... yes thats it, when i was removing the clutch basket bolt, the basket fall down and hit the ground so hard and it broke... so that part fell off of the old one that broken. i bought new clutch basket thats way i forgot it..

The Broken Basket:

broken.jpg

Basket and Gear:

46524407.jpg

Thank you guys for the help... i'm fine now i was in nightmare last day :P ... u guys having fun trying to find parts :P

well my bad, I never seen that gear removed before, so the backside with the two dogs threw it off for me... ha well learned something today!!