Parting running 2000 banshee

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW chill out i have NEVER fucked with any one i always come through. I was out of town on a wheeling trip. just got back. If you don't trust me i'll send the money back.

Just send my stuff tomorrow ASAP.

Next time someone is giving you a deal don't be a dick to them. Your money is being returned. For no amount of money will i deal with someone being a ass to me.

I wasn't tryin to be a dick, I was just saying that I really need them ASAP cause my frame is geetin messed up.

And if you was going to be out all weekend you could off said something.

A deal? Just return my money cause I can get a belly and a-arms skidplates brand new for $100 shipped.

The reason I was going to get them used was to save some gas money and help a fella out since money is tight and big companies don't need more money.

Working nights so if i dont respond right away thats why.

SD1026 Kepping the motor togeather

BANSHEE1989 yes six pack rack is still avaliable

mun2frio these are gytr skid plate that are 200 new not the cheap non fitting DG

The ones I'm looking at aren't DG like your six pack rack, and my cousin bought them a month ago for his banshee and they fit perfect and do what they're suppose to do.

I don't need no fancy or namebrand shit to put underneath my bike where nobody can see it and is going to get all scrached up.

I sent the money and you refunded it back, so just move on and good luck with the sale.

• 2 weeks later...
Runs good need some money so i'm parting it. has t5 there not in the best shape. Nerfs, full skid plate and a-arms skid. DG six pack rack, dg bumper. let me know if you need anything. will make a deal for buying more then one part.

how much for coil and kill switch shipped to bristol ct 06010