I F**KIN HATE PEOPLE!

well i just found out that someone who i had thought was a friend before, i had let this person borrow my truck for the day, they needed to move some stuff or somethin idk... but i guess while they had it they got into an accident... went into the ditch i would assume but again idk cause the person did not tell me i had to find out myself when i came home and found my truck all messed up... the front bumper is basically ruined, all cracked and broken... the driver side front quarter panel has gouges all down it and they took a cheap ass paint pen that is not the same color as the vehicle and tried to cover it up... that and one of the roof lights is smashed out... and the driver side mirror cover is shattered :down: the person neglected to tell me what had happened and now has basically vanished off the face of the earth...

that is not the worst part though... when i went away for the week i had 3 wheelers in teh garage... i walked in there and there was a large gap where my raptor 350 used to be... the bitch took it along with over $1000 in tires and rims... 4 itp 589's mounted on black rims, a set or rear razors on blue labels, and all the stock parts i had for it... i got the cops involved and they found where she is and i guess there is not a single trace of the wheeler or the parts... they said that it is prolly in about 100 different places by now...

i cannot believe this has happened and i am takin the son of a bitch to court and i will bury the ass hole in debt if its the last thing i do... i hate fuckin theifs, i would have never thoght in a million years that this would have happened to me... just typin this has my hands shakin... idk what to do bout this situation at all... i was hopin the cops would correct it but they were no help :sick:

Fucking A dude, I don't even know what to say. That's just an incredibely shitty situation. You try and be nice, and look what happens. Sorry man.

There can always be some street justice...just be smart about it...

Fucking A dude, I don't even know what to say. That's just an incredibely shitty situation. You try and be nice, and look what happens. Sorry man.

There can always be some street justice...just be smart about it...

i think it is beyond the smart point of this... the truck does not bother me nearly as much as the wheeler stuff does, cause i can always fix that... well they can ha... i cant believe this happened to me, i live out in the middle of nowhere where i know everyone around me, and all my neighbors are really supportive and proctective of each others stuff, i would have thoght someone would have caught them in the act, guess not

i think it was prolly multiple people but she was def one of em... not goin to throw names out there i dont want people to get involved that dont need to be lol there is no way that just on person took it cause i had a chain and padlock on the back tire to prevent this very event... i would assume they used my truck to take it so noone suspected anything...

i would have thoght someone would have caught them in the act, guess not

Maybe they put the wheeler and the extra parts in your truck? If I saw some one putting shit in my neighbors truck then pulling out of the driveway with neighbors truck. I would be thinking that you gave permission. :shrug:

We had a bunch of shit stolen in June of last year from a place we own out of state. Got out there over a month later and started asking around and found a few other people had shit stolen and found out who took it and where they and their friends lived, drove 50 miles to find most of our shit and A LOT of other peoples stuff. WE had to do the detective work and WE had to wait an HR after we found out shit for the cops to get there to get our shit back. So if i were you i would be finding out who she hangs with and where all of them live and just drive by their house and see if you can get a look out back.

sorry about your losses...i learned a lesson about lending out my truck-I WON'T.as far as the police helping you on theft recovery...good luck.my friends 250r dragbike was stolen a few years ago,about 6 of us took off work for about three days and found it ourselfs..fuck a thief!!!even after we found the bike and called the police-nothing happened-it even went too court-nothing happened-i understand that the cops can't drop everything and help only you but hell we did all the footwork for them.the bastard did not do one day!!the thief died of a drug overdose about 2 years ago..KARMA IS A BITCH!!!at least they left the shee..peace

We had a bunch of shit stolen in June of last year from a place we own out of state. Got out there over a month later and started asking around and found a few other people had shit stolen and found out who took it and where they and their friends lived, drove 50 miles to find most of our shit and A LOT of other peoples stuff. WE had to do the detective work and WE had to wait an HR after we found out shit for the cops to get there to get our shit back. So if i were you i would be finding out who she hangs with and where all of them live and just drive by their house and see if you can get a look out back.

oh believe me this is not over... not by a long shot... i am in the porocess of talkin to my lawyer, he says that he can guarantee the truck to be fixed... but unless i can find traces of the wheeler somwhere that she or someone thatknows owns, that it might be a lost cause for the raptor... idk if goin to her place is such a good idea, cause knowin me i will end up takin a baseball bat to every window on her property... i have insurance on the wheeler but idk if it covers theft or not, will have to call geico at soem point and find out... i do not wish this situation on anyone cause this sucks losing something that i had put not only alot of money into, but alot of hard work and alot of my free time....

[quote ... i was hopin the cops would correct it but they were no help :sick:

There is your first mistake. They are only around to hand out tickets to the tax payers. You think they give two shits about your quad?? Sorry, I just wanted to take another stab at them. For those times when they post "well, when your shit get's stolen, who do you call?" Apparently a waste of minutes if you ask me.

B