can anyone help

Looking to buy this. The guy says he has only put a 1/2 tank of gas through it since the rebuild. He said the jugg is bore .065 over. Is that too much for the price and the reliability?

Any help on this would really help me out. Thanks

http://classifieds.pennswoods.net/classifi...?adindex=377439

The link above will tell you everything you need to know about Rs. IMO that is alittle high priced for little mods it does have on it. Prices for these Rs widely change depending on what part of the country you are in though. The one in my sig I picked up for 3K everything is aftermarket besides the frame and tranny. So imo if you are willing to wait for a better deal they are out there you just have to search.

yea $2500 seems fair to me only because of the big motor work that was just done to it. Sounds like the motor just got rebuilt and NOT ported. If the quad didn't have that recent motor work, I would say 2500 is too much, and shoot for the 2000 price. The quad looks solid and the fresh motor is nice to have. I wouldnt be too concerned over the bore size, there's few more bores left in that jugg and you'll prolly never need to use them.