want to get into flat track. plz help

banshee racer #113

• 2 weeks later...

ok i drilled out the top bushing and that fits fine, but the lower had no bushings in it, jus the eye of the shock. i am not sure what to do here. i figures taking the outside rings off the stock banshee shock and putting them on the r6 shock would be fine, but the eye of the r6 shock is wider than the eye of the banshee shock, so if i put both the outside rings on the r6 shock, it is too wide to fit in the linkage, only one will fit. im basically stuck now with no idea what to do. any ideas?

• 1 month later...

ok well the right cylinder gave out so i ended up boring it .60 over, i ported it, polished it, and put wiseco pistons in it. i put that r6 shock on the back, but the eye of the shock broke off the rest of the shock just during normal riding. i have no idea why it did this? i guess i'll just buy another one. i got a stock swingarm for free so i guess i'll chop it. i have no better use for it haha. what length should i chop it you guys think? i'll be mostly racin at the tt track in ava missouri, maybe midway speedway in lebanon, and maybe a few other ovals, and atv rodeos

• 10 months later...