PLEASE HELP!

bama boy

I need some info please. Just had my cylinders bored out and put new pistons and rings in. Got it all together and it fired right up. Took it easy for a while to seat the rings. Everything seemed to be fine. Went out today for a short ride. Now the right side smokes really bad. The exhaust is extremely hot coming out of the right side. Left side is fine. Im about 2000ft. above. Running 280 mains and 30 pilots. +4 timing key, fmf gold series pipes, k&n filter with no airbox. Can anyone tell me why the right side would smoke so bad and be so much hotter exhaust than the left? The guy i bought it from had a 25 pilot in the right side and a 30 pilot in the left. I just need some good help on this before i smoke my top end again and have to tear it all down again. PLEASE HELP GUYS?? Thanks

No leaks. I took my time putting everything back together. Do you have any idea why it was fine yesterday and now it has the hot smoke on the right side? I think im ok on jetting. Its just goofy. What is the worst case if i just run it as is?

Everything as far as gaskets and seals seem fine no visibale leaks. Carbs are synced. I still have the dreaded tors on the carbs but they are not hooked up. Is there any way to adjust the idle? Can u still use the big knob on the tors to adjust idle? I can somewhat adjust it but its hard to get them even.