Chrome Work

You're gonna pay 150 to 200 bucks without shipping in most cases.

My buddy used to be able to get used pipes chrome, but a buddy of ours gave him some pipes that had a shit ton of oil in them, and that ruined that.

I'd clean them inside and out best you can...brake clean, carb cleaner, etc. to get any unburnt oil/carbon out from the inside of the pipes.

Good luck!!

Does anyone out there do chrome work? The nickle plating on my FMF Fatty's are peeling. Have any of you had your pipes dip in chrome again??? What should I be paying for this service?

i just found a guy on ebay his does chome out off utah his ebay name is never2manytoyz his does chome he sent me price list pipes are 200 for a set he's doing my clutch cover for $80

Edited by badbansheee

i send my stuff to cascade innovations in oregon for chroming. they do a tripple plate chrome, last week i sent 2 sets of foot pegs and 2 sets of arms to get chromed. i think they charge a little more but the chrome job they do is so thick, it should last forever. ill post pics when i get everyting back. foot pegs are 35 each, a arms where like 75 for the upper and 85 for the lower.