not sure yet.

skinindustries

Ok I got the itch. I want to get back on a dirtbike. I have a 91 banshee that i want to trade for a dirtbike. I want a 250 2 stroke. nothin older then a 95. really like yamaha's so i would like to stick with them. This is what it looks like. It runs now has toomey t-3 pipes and silencers. carbs from an 05 i think with tors removed,Brand new throttle cable. brand new complete clutch. new primary drive gear and new impeller gear. Bought it for 600 non-running and dumped about anoher 600 into it. and it runs good. just needs to go down one size in jets. I have 260's now but 250's will do the trick. starts on 1-2 kicks. runs good and idles good. I am located in northwest ohio. so dont want to far of a drive. Again not sure on trades just want to see if anyone has what i want.

Clutch cover is off in pic but it is all back together and runs good.

bansheepaint001.jpg

Come on guys i want a dirtbike by this weekend... i have to go to grand rapids mich. this friday. I will also throw in a sks to makes things a little better. looking for a 250 dirtbike.

you better just go buy a dirtbike if you want one that bad before this weekend.

whatcha wanting and do you have any boot $ for a new and when I say new I mean 2 hrs on a yz 250 94 model from the bearings seals tranny cllutch piston crank rod and head shaved .010 with 235 lbs psi. very very nice has a procircuit pipe. rad valve with 2 hrs on carbon fiber reeds. and I know talk is cheap thats why I have all of the receipts to show you . This thing rocks and pulls hard through all gears. no offence I am a banshee owner also but will pull alot faster and harder than ur banshee and will get away I do not care how good you are. She is just mean.I guarentee she will rip up most any bike you will come up against.

Looks great to me. They are made to beat. If your not riding the hell out of it you should find another hobby.

i agree with you 100 percent. i do the same shit beat the hell out of my toys. i destroyed my shee. thats why im rebuilding the motor throwing on some new paint and getting the frame welded in three places. i was just saying that it looked beat and it could use like a tear down and rebuild or a good power wash. but it sounded good in the clip

Edited by banshee_terror_