Banshee engine parts and exhaust

Selling my old engine parts...I recently upgraded and bought a stroker motor so im trying to get some of the cash back..

Cylinders are 90% polished on the outside, and ported i believe a mild dune semi aggressive port...by C&M Customs. The head also comes with the cylinders..One of the domes needs replaced they are 19cc

The Head is a TorqueLine head built by RK Tech. I need to wipe some of the polish and grime off sorry there kinda dirty in the picture. Current bore 65.00mm

Also selling my Toomey T-5s have small pitting on the inside of the pipes. no dents. There used Im not gonna say there in perfect condition cause they aren't they are used, they still look nice. just has some small rust pitting on the inside of the pipes. the stingers i polished and look awesome although.

Selling my bottom end also...The reason i pulled this motor out it started to backfire..it still ran but i knew somthing was wrong and pulled the carbs and reeds out and found the bottom of one of my piston skirts was broke. Motor still moves really freely. Ive never split the cases..

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/ryansedy/

Well make me offers (360) 500-5737

ryansedy@hotmail.com

If i get no offers, going to place on ebay., and putting on craigslist right now also. want to see more pics i can take em and get on my computer and upload em if theres any detail u want to see or somthing. or have questions.

bore size is 65.00mm current but suggest boring to next size. kinda wanted to sell the cylinders, and head and domes as a package.

cylinders domes head $325

t-5s $290

still dont know what i want for the bottom end. it has 95% polished clutch cover. lightened flywheel. advanced timing. moves freely. ive never split the cases though, and the cases have never been broke. or cracked.

post-31573-1239591628.jpg

T5s pending....

Cylinders and head still for sale....

bottom end still for sale....

bottom end has good shifting trans, clutch, advanced timing, perfect cases, polished clutch and water pump cover, dont know about the crank cause ive never split the cases...good working stator..

post-31573-1239816558.jpg