Inland ATV on ebay

SteelerBob

Bought a front wheel that was supposed to be for a banshee, turned out to be a blaster wheel, bought a set of rear wheels with sand skate 2's on them, again for a banshee. The bolt pattern is over 6"! Maybe for a Polaris?? but not even close to banshee pattern. The entire hubs firt through the center holes of the wheels!

Bought a set of stock front rims with stock tires and they lost my order and never shipped them. Refunded my money but I think they just didn't want to send them because I won the auction for almost nothing.

Will never order from them again as they are slow to ship and do not even know what they are selling. Buyer be warned!!

Bought a front wheel that was supposed to be for a banshee, turned out to be a blaster wheel, bought a set of rear wheels with sand skate 2's on them, again for a banshee. The bolt pattern is over 6"! Maybe for a Polaris?? but not even close to banshee pattern. The entire hubs firt through the center holes of the wheels!

Bought a set of stock front rims with stock tires and they lost my order and never shipped them. Refunded my money but I think they just didn't want to send them because I won the auction for almost nothing.

Will never order from them again as they are slow to ship and do not even know what they are selling. Buyer be warned!!

Mental note...thanks. steelers_girl.jpgSTEELERS.jpg

Yeah, guy hooked me up with my black laker plastic last spring and gave me a good price on it and shipped quick to BC.

Is Inland ATV and Boss Racing the same company?

No...they are 100% not the same company.

Inland does sell more Boss parts than anyone else, though. He buys a TON of them and sells them at very attractive discounts.

Here's what you have to think about. They send out 1000 packages a month. They make mistakes too.

Hell, I bought a 10 mil cub off them. They sent me a 4 mil, called me and told me they sent the wrong one, send it back on their dime and they'll have my 10 mil out via 2 day air. And they did.

They shipped a buddy of mine a round house carrier mistakenly, he called me (my buddy) and I talked to Guy.

He said yep, mistake...ask him to send it back and I'll give him a free brake plate and mounting hardware (which my buddy neeeded) for his trouble and honesty.

I'm not saying that's an excuse, but if you talk to Guy he'll get you straight.

Did you pay for or ask for expedited shipping? His auctions are ALL UPS ground shipping unless you specifically specify otherwise.

Takes 2-3 days to process, 3-5 business days to ship.

Every time I've researched "slow shipping" with Guy, he's proved to me what day he was paid, that he shipped it out within 2 days, and a tracking number when it was shipped.

If people want overnight shipping, pay for it....

Seriously, call Guy. They are closed Sunday and Monday, they made a mistake...let him fix it for you.

I agree with Dave, they always take good care of me and we always get to a good price (for me, of course) and they have lightening quick shipping if you ask for it!! I ordered a carrier wednesday and had it friday morning!! Give him a chance to make it right!!

Z

I agree with Dave, they always take good care of me and we always get to a good price (for me, of course) and they have lightening quick shipping if you ask for it!! I ordered a carrier wednesday and had it friday morning!! Give him a chance to make it right!!

Z

Well after what seemed to be the third messup, when it had been three weeks and I still had not gotten my front wheels or any shipping info, i called them and they tried to tell me they had shipped them. I had to prove to them that what they thought was my front wheels was in fact my rear wheels with paddles. They said give them a few minutes to see what was going on and they would call me back. No call back, no email ...nothing, until I check my ebay and paypal the next day to find my money refunded with a note. "Sorry..these never shipped to you." Wow, you don't say?

Was pretty fed up by then. Figured by the time I paid to ship the stuff back, I am out almost as much as I paid for them in the first place so will just try resell locally after I figure out what they really go on.

I am glad they have done well for others. I think I will stay clear tho. Not sure who I talked to, some lady who was talking a guy in the background who was getting pretty pissy about the whole deal, guess he didn't think I could hear him. Maybe I will try calling them again this week.

(By slow shipping I mean 12-20 days. On the two orders I actually got, I bought 2-3 things the same day and got all of the other stuff 3-5 earlier. Even got an order from japan faster LOL. I have seen slower but out of the 30 items or so I bought of ebay during this rebuild, they were the slowest.)

Well, I have never been one that is too proud to admit when I am wrong and I was wrong about the rear paddles/wheels. They do appear to be off an 89-90 model.

As for the other transactions, I still do not believe banshees ever came stock with steel front wheels and can find no reference to them ever having them on the net either and of course not real happy with the front wheel transaction but I openly admit they were not at fault on the rear set.

Some times folks just have bad luck with a seller and every one does make mistakes, myself included. I will extend a partial apology to Inland ATV and make a correction here to my statement as apparently they aren't the only morons, I just proved that I can be one too :blink:

Takes a big man to admit a wrong Bob...even if they are in the wrong too.

I agree with you, if you're not happy...go elsewhere.

My dealings with them have been superb. Have they made mistakes? yep...but they've more than rectified them in my opinion.

Kinda like buying a new car. You and your neighbor could have bought the identical cars at the same time. One could be a lemon, the other trouble free for years. When you deal in that much bulk and volume, mistakes and mishaps happen.

How you're taken care of is the key.

The girl there is ok. I usually ask to talk to Guy direct. I think his name is Mike that works in Shipping...he's a good guy too.

When you buy used parts, ask questions, get pictures...etc. You just never know. Some guys garbage is another's treasure and vice versa...

On all my dealings over the years, I've had a bad one. I did my best, two of us didn't see eye to eye...but that was the best I could do.

Like I said, they ship out a shit ton of parts. They make mistakes, they don't always catch them right away. Line up your ducks, keep your details...and they will take care of you.