BHQ shirt slogan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol nice mike.

hey loco i seen a sig that said some shit about if it has more then 2 strokes your just playin with it, and one about runnin Methanol and some shit about it causing cancer but my friends like the smell lol. i seen a lot of good sigs that have some funny t-shirt potential. hell even some long sleeve black shirts with red/tribal BHQ.com running down the sleeves would be sweet. big tribal yamaha logo on the back. if you print them they will come.

lol nice mike.

hey loco i seen a sig that said some shit about if it has more then 2 strokes your just playin with it, and one about runnin Methanol and some shit about it causing cancer but my friends like the smell lol. i seen a lot of good sigs that have some funny t-shirt potential. hell even some long sleeve black shirts with red/tribal BHQ.com running down the sleeves would be sweet. big tribal yamaha logo on the back. if you print them they will come.

word. i need to just go with my gut and get it done. i could sit around for a month trying to design something. i wanna start with t shirts now since its getting warm and then do some long sleeve and hoodies this winter.

i dont wanna make them too bad.. considering it will be reppin the site.

i say no pics unless we come up with an official bhq logo with a pic in it

i think a logo idea is cool, but i could spend forever trying to come up with one..

i think ill just do the BHQ and est. 1998 on the front with "BHQ, downright dirty" and the website on the back.. id really like to do something else on the back, but ive hit a wall as far as that goes..