Banshee for sale/trade

i got a banshee in on trade it wasnt running it needs few odds and ends like front end needs messed with it has (from what info i have on it) works triple rate front shocks durablue extended axel jp racing swinger brand new (nipples still attached) holeshots on the rear and front beadlocks on rear has crazy compression (175 psi) when you want to shift you have to pull out on the shifter because somethings cracked inside the case i am going to put a quick band aid fix on it by placing a peice of pvc pipe on the shifter rod to hold the shifter out so it will be rideable the bike i hear has some port work not sure of what has been done the plastic is rough because an old owner glued camo screen sh!t on it and it wont come off and it has nerfs on it. interested in trades as of atvs and i am also looking for a roller banshee then possibly part this one out.

It has denton d-arms that need upper heim/ball joints. It also has 2 keihin 34 pj carbs with k&n pod filters. Also, it's a 87/88 frame I believe because it has the 4x156 rear hub patttern which is why it has 10" rear beadlocks. Also, the previous owner said they were pep shocks, but he didn't really know much about the bike. I looked at it about a month ago when it was on craigslist. The po said the kid he got it from had it ported for mx. Good luck with the sale, the po had receipts for around a grand from replacing the harness/stator/cdi/coil.