Need HELP ASAP

Mickz30

Hey guys,My banshee's front passenger wheel sits al bent and when u drive on the road,it sometimes lifts off the ground too.

My rim has i small dent on it,but wouldnt think that this is the problem.

Also my banshee has yfz450 shocks in the front.and when u lift the bike up at the front the driverside wheel is on the ground and the passenger wheel is lifted up a couple of inches.

Would my banshee need lining or any new parts up front that are worn.

Has any1 else had this froblem when they installed yfz450 shocks???????????????????

Many thanks Micky

I have the complete yfz front end and could not be happier. i think when you install the shocks only they are a little long for stock arms so maybe your maxing out the suspension,,, or possibly the shock is frozen and stuck all the way out so it's not allowing any travel ??? Some pictures would help

I have a bit of the same thing going on. Put on a set of Raptor shocks on the front, no grinding or anything needed and the 'driver' side is fine but the 'passenger' side looks like a LOT of neg camber. leans in towards the shock at the top of the wheel a good inch and half to two inches. Shock isn't frozen and seems to respond well just bouncing the front end.

It was fine before I started so I don't think I have a bent spindle, rim or anything. I am thinking ball joint on that side is either shot or needs adjusting? I dunno, never messed with ball joints before.