what does your drag bike weigh?

joee20002

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now you fuckers have me curious as to what my bike weighs. its not that light, but all the BS is gone. i dont even run rear brakes.. my swingarm and a arms are heavy i know that.. but my bike gets rocked on the jumps..

id be very surprised if mine was anywhere near 300 pounds.

Not to hijack this topic or anything, but does anyone here no where I can get a 12'' titanium swingarm??? I think it has a lil to do with the weight of a drag bike right...

sandtoyz unlimited in glendale has one in stock but look to spend anywhere from 1500 to 2000 bucks for one of those babys........they are light as hell tho

now you fuckers have me curious as to what my bike weighs. its not that light, but all the BS is gone. i dont even run rear brakes.. my swingarm and a arms are heavy i know that.. but my bike gets rocked on the jumps..

id be very surprised if mine was anywhere near 300 pounds.

Take it out to Mike Foleys. Hes got a set of race car scales. It will tell you how much weight is on each wheel. You can adjust the suspension to get the weight where you want it on each wheel. It works pretty good.

My Drag banshee weighed in a 237lbs ready to race. I also weighed my CR500 on them. It weighed in at 250lbs