g-force axles

Luck keeps gettin bad, stripped out the axle nut on my g-force axle, now I cant find one anywhere, checked parts stores, ebay, rocky mountain and still no luck. Anyone ever had to replace them, or know where to find one? It's not the lock nut, its the nut that holds the rear hub on.

Need help bad :banghead:

I have a G-force and a dura blue +2+2 eliminator and they are the same axle so if i were you i would get that nut from dura blue. other then that you can try taking the good one to a hardware store and see what you can find but dura blues web sight sells all the parts that fit G-force. just look up Eliminator.

I have a G-force and a dura blue +2+2 eliminator and they are the same axle so if i were you i would get that nut from dura blue. other then that you can try taking the good one to a hardware store and see what you can find but dura blues web sight sells all the parts that fit G-force. just look up Eliminator.

Are you sure I thought that the g-force was a little bigger?

Are you sure I thought that the g-force was a little bigger?

the only difference is that the lock nut itself is bigger in diameter but locks to the axle the same. Chrome is also better on dura blue. if you want i can get pics but it wouldnt be until later tomorrow.

well I have to add my .02 on lonestar.... I snapped my 660 axle going 5mph up a hill with lite rocks...I have jumped the shit out of it.... duned and tail ridden the bike to no ends. I have had axles bend but not break off. I have a G force on my banshee and have jumped and trailed the bike to no ends and has held up great. but for 325.00 for a lonestar I would think else where. I have the lonestar long travel on my rhino and snapped a axle and they wouldnt warrenty my axle so I had to buy a new one. Ill try to get some pics up of my axle that snapped. All I can say is that it must have been broke for some time because there was rust on the inside of the breakl. and a tiny little core that was holding it together.