My engine build list... adding little by little

Its for a play bike that will do just about anything but i mostly want it to spank nearly anything i come across... kinda lol

HJR dune/hillshooter port

charoit head

30mm pwk's

max load bearings

at home welded crank

wcr 1-4+5&6 override

slingshot lockup

I want to run it on Cam2 to get the most out of it and i dont ride it very often. Oh am i missing anything?

keihin don't make a 30 PWK carb. With that said, i would get some 33's or 35's as it seems like you are leaning towards building a motor with top end power in mind, with what you say your doing.

What gearing? Going to bigger pipes i suspect??

:beer:

Edited by savage420

keihin don't make a 30 PWK carb. With that said, i would get some 33's or 35's as it seems like you are leaning towards building a motor with top end power in mind, with what you say your doing.

What gearing? Going to bigger pipes i suspect??

:beer:

30 OKO's then lol the ones i bought member...

Yeah and power is key here 65+ would be nice :evil:

I would spend money on a 4mill crank before I would buy a lockup and override.

Yeah i was thinkin about it more and i will just do the top end im not gonna split the case, just do a modded shift star.

get a duneable override not a reg override.

35 pwk's

4mil crank would help

The WCR 1-4+5&6 is duneable and i just bought these OKO's. I wish i had the money. Im willing to spend up to 800 at the most.

PPS: I got the 30mm's on the stocker now with 158 jets and ran it without filters... big diff in power delivery. But its still on the rich side.

Gettin on the phone with HJR today for spacers and filters. Might go ahead and buy the whole deal idk yet.

If you port your cylinders for a stock stroke crank, they probably wont be able to be reported for the 4mill.

AH very true but get this... my bike will still be running while HJR is porting my jugs. HOW IS THIS... is it magic? voodoo? am i a lier? or do i just have another set of jugs... :blink: lol