Finally started my 535

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bike is a united motors 250....its the size of a 600 cc sport bike. Its made by suzuki for UM.....It even has a suzuki title....

The engine is a 535 with trinity power valve cyls..... A matoon block, 2.36 gears for street use...that was a pain as the engine block and cases, water pump needed to be modifed for the gears to fit... Billet crank from trinity/hot rods, forged pistons...150PSI pressure for pump gas, power pro chambers super modifed by me to fit the bike...1" outlet for street use, cascade innovations silencer(nice and quite)..... 38mm carbs, ignitech programmable ignition, custom cables I made, crf450 radiator polished, rz350 kicker, all kinds of little stuff that broke the bank LOL... Everything was pretty much new.. I just hate used parts.... The bike weighs about 340lb wet...

While it will not beat every bike on the road I only need to be faster than the slowest bike when the cops coming calling LOL... I could not have done it without a lot for guidence from this forum and a guy on usa2strokers forum.... this board has been the best...a ton of sharp folks here, cheers to you all! :beer:

Hey, im old enough to know that you never should underestimate what its got....Ive seen a 1970 big ass chevy impala with a twin turbo setup...it had almsot 1000hp and looks like a grandpa car all the way down to the hubcaps! I think there is a video on youtube! so ill pass on that race LOL

i'd love to see that thing race a 4cyl 600. I bet it will smoke one through the gears, but the 4cyl will probably outrun ya in the last gear.

what size sprockets do you have on it?

that's definitely a cool build. i'm sure you'll fool a lot of unsuspecting bikers. :ninja: :thumbsup:

i agree, lose the suzuki stickers.

nice job bud. :thumbsup:

I have 2.36 primary gears..........16 tooth in the front and 41 in the rear....should be just fine on the top end ;)

I like the suzuki sitckers so the cops do not get confused....When they run the plate it comes up as suzuki....that way they will not wonder whats up.... maybe the sheezuki would look better on the tank like someone posted...thought that was pretty good!

Well i drove it today finally...tranny and clutch seem pefect....just wanted to make sure it shifted though the gears up and down...

gets on the pipe quick.... a little grummbly down low but i have not checked my timing yet.....super smooth!!! I thought it might be a bit lumpy due to the large stroke..... I think its perfect.... keep you all posted!