HELP PJ 34 istalation

Hope somebody can help me here. I have a set of pj 34s, v force two reeds,pro designe intakes pro designe spacers and i cant seen to get my air box back in unless i cut the bottom of track where the post on frame goes into. Is that what i am supposed to do cut the bottom of track. And the second thing is the air box boots to back of carbs is way to long i would have to cut those boots down . They are brand new boss boots hate to start cutting shit if idont have to. let me know your take on this prob thanks

Hope somebody can help me here. I have a set of pj 34s, v force two reeds,pro designe intakes pro designe spacers and i cant seen to get my air box back in unless i cut the bottom of track where the post on frame goes into. Is that what i am supposed to do cut the bottom of track. And the second thing is the air box boots to back of carbs is way to long i would have to cut those boots down . They are brand new boss boots hate to start cutting shit if idont have to. let me know your take on this prob thanks

I would toss the air box and run some K&N filters.

x2

im not gonna say its impossible......but ur gonna have a hell of a time trying to fit 34's on a stock airbox without some different boots and mods to the airbox and diff mounting...... i have PWK 28's and it was a job.....id go with pods too

I ran PJ34's with Upp racing's intake boots so it would be the same lenght as stock. I had to grind down the plug on the bottom of the LH carb cause it was hitting on the clutch lever. I also had to cut the air box down where the rubber couplers connect the air box to the carb. I had some bigger couplers to fit the PJ carbs.

I couldnt ever get the air box to snap back on those posts sticking of the frame. I also couldnt get the air box enough forward to use the rear bolts. It was a pain wedging that air box in there every time to jet the carbs.

I just ditched the box for a set of PODs and never looked back.

If you ride in enough mud and water that you need to keep the air box then you probably dont need larger carbs because it is too sloppy to get enought traction.

I ran PJ34's with Upp racing's intake boots so it would be the same lenght as stock. I had to grind down the plug on the bottom of the LH carb cause it was hitting on the clutch lever. I also had to cut the air box down where the rubber couplers connect the air box to the carb. I had some bigger couplers to fit the PJ carbs.

I couldnt ever get the air box to snap back on those posts sticking of the frame. I also couldnt get the air box enough forward to use the rear bolts. It was a pain wedging that air box in there every time to jet the carbs.

I just ditched the box for a set of PODs and never looked back.

If you ride in enough mud and water that you need to keep the air box then you probably dont need larger carbs because it is too sloppy to get enought traction.

Most likely just dunes and passses up and down my street. Im an hour awy from being able to cruise down trails or even buzz down through the front of peoples lawns or any thing like that. I live in chicago area.

x2

im not gonna say its impossible......but ur gonna have a hell of a time trying to fit 34's on a stock airbox without some different boots and mods to the airbox and diff mounting...... i have PWK 28's and it was a job.....id go with pods too

Yea thats what a couple of buddies keep telling me, Im running a pro designe box adapter with a k&n and a k&n lid just trying to keep it dry even though it will probley never see mud. Way to much cool shit on this one . Are you running pods or air box