helmet cam

jet mech

I just recieved the Helmet Hero Wide camera via Amazon.com. I am impressed so far it is very small as a self contained helmet cam. It mounts very easy with the adhesive mounting system. It also has an adjustable arm on it so adjustments are made easy up and down wise. I am getting ready for a trip to Little Sahara OK and I will post some videos with it so stay tuned I should have them up by easter weekend. If you want to check out some info on it it is goprocamera.com.

• 4 weeks later...

I had ahard time loading and sharing files cause of the file size. I will tell you that this camera is bad ass. It is easy to use and the video is great for a 5 MP camera. The mounting is effortless due the adjustability of the mount. I do not in any way regret this purchase. I give this camera a 10/10. Go buy one it is a blast to watch. :thumbsup: I will work a bit on chopping the ideo so I can post a link.

I had ahard time loading and sharing files cause of the file size. I will tell you that this camera is bad ass. It is easy to use and the video is great for a 5 MP camera. The mounting is effortless due the adjustability of the mount. I do not in any way regret this purchase. I give this camera a 10/10. Go buy one it is a blast to watch. :thumbsup: I will work a bit on chopping the ideo so I can post a link.

I have one very easily mounted and well worth the money, well under $200 depending where you get it.

I cut one here is a small clip

http://bansheehq.powertvonline.com/video/8662

I can't remember if it was Magz or not, that mounted it on his bike but it came out really smooth. I think I'm going to try that as well, can't get use to it on my helmet. I'm looking around way to much.

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys - late on this, but I've got a few blog posts regarding helmet cameras.

www.loneatv.com

The trouble with the gopro cam is that you never know whether it is truly on or not. At least with the Vholdr there is a audible beep - as well, they just released an HD version. www.vholdr.com

• 2 weeks later...