Banshee Drag suspension

Bulldogger

my tdr shocks....

banshee033.jpg

my marvin shaw comps

banshee083.jpg

yea i do like the looks of the marvins and all... but i got my shocks for just under 100 dollars a set brand new :cool: they have prolly 3-3 1/2 inches of travel which is more than i need for my app, and are pretty stiff for bein so small in diameter

If all you do is run track.. why not just go full struts?? Them things just dont make sense to me I guess..

i want the bike to have some give to it somewhere... i have seen where people that run solid frames break and bend things cause there is no give, just a bit of caution, plus with this i can have my body weight transfer matter a little more with the front having some play to it :cool:

i want the bike to have some give to it somewhere... i have seen where people that run solid frames break and bend things cause there is no give, just a bit of caution, plus with this i can have my body weight transfer matter a little more with the front having some play to it :cool:

To each their own.. :shrug:

I was going to get 300ex works dual rates for my stock chassis setup. They measure 13" eye to eye and put the arms just on the positive side. (Above parallel to the ground) Just need to make sure they're valved for a heavier rider since most banshee's use a longer swingarm which puts more weight on the front then what they would see on a 300ex.

I went with Marvin shaw Hill shooters on my current setup. I went that route because if I wanted something a lil more plush.. they can be converted into a coil-over where the comps can't be.. The only other option was 300ex fox floats. but.. I didn't wantt to spend 650 bones on a shock that wouldn't see much dune time. I couldn't be happier with my hill shooters though.. They'll set them up for your specific application.. if your not happy with them.. you can send them back and the first revalve is free.