Raptor Performance

I had an 01 660 raptor some time ago. It would keep up with my stock 00 Banshee. The raptor and a slip on, filter and jetted. They have a lot of low end power but they handle like shit. The 700 is way better in everything than a 660 and I would say it is better than a stock banshee IMO.

I have a raptor I trade one of my banshees for it it's a 2001. I rode it (beat the shit out of it )and killed 2nd put a alba tranny in it and big bore to 686 stage 2 cam and 11/1 piston and kibble vavles and alba exhuast now it will go 12oclock in 5th this thing is sick now that is until I finish my 2001 banshee that is

How well are the raptor 660's performance wise. i know they are no banshee :biggrin: . I am trying to help out a friend.

They respond very well to mods. In stock form they are kinda of turds but with the right mods they really wake up. The right pipe, jetting, and gearing can make a big difference. Lemme know if i can help.

They respond very well to mods. In stock form they are kinda of turds but with the right mods they really wake up. The right pipe, jetting, and gearing can make a big difference. Lemme know if i can help.

word :thumbsup: had an 03 660, put on fmf powerbomb, and jets. it really freakin woke up :woot:

ive had a few of those. put the reversed rims up front and the tippyness goes away. change the gearing to a twelve up front and a 42 in the rear. believe me, he will be one happy camper.