What to do to drag

Ineedmoney

OK, so i decided that my trail bike is not good enogh to keep me entertained.

This is what i want to know.

WOuld it be cheaper to just take my trail bike and make a 4mill out of it or should i jsut start from scratch.

Im goign to get all of it done. Im going to paint the frame orange and the plastics black.

Im going to chrome everything else i can.

Its gonna be a straight up monster lookin bike.

So basically should i destroy my trail bike and turn it in to a monster or should i jsut start from scratch and have a monster born.

Im thinking of doing it from scratch to keep my trail bike. but idk.

it all depends on how extreme you want to go with the bike... would u be using the stock frame still? if you are going with a drag frame then i would say just start from scratch and build up a new animal, if the funds are available... remember that whatever amount u have thought out to spend... double it :confused: you will see that a project liek this gets very addicting lol

I would say that having two bikes is a great idea. As long as you have the scratch to do it.

Drag bikes are not cheap to build. They are also not cheap to maintain.

Also remember, that if you have two bikes. That when you do go somewhere you are going to want to take both bikes. Do you have a way to transport two bikes at once? Having to get a bigger truck and trailer could be an unexpected expense.

Paint and chrome won't make the bike fast. A drag bike doesn't have to be pretty, just fast.

paint and chrome wont make it fast.....but stickers will!!!!!!!! :evil:

Who cares if a drag bike looks good. if someone says your bike looks like a pile of shit......ask them why they just got passed by a pile of shit! :yelrotflmao:

go with two bikes. If you end up stretching your bike it wont be any fun to play on. Better way to put it is if it's set up right to drag, it wont be fun to play on.

Im building a 4mil but it's a playbike. Pump gas, stock swinger and ported stock cylinders. Fun. :biggrin:

like everybody is saying its not cheap building a drag shee but it will be about the biggest rush you will ever have when you dump the clutch.remember one thing there is always mods that will make it even faster.pretty much its just how fast you want to go.i'd keep your trail shee so when your pulling your hair out working on the dragger you can jump on it.haha

Does anyone have a 4 mill banshee with a aggressive drag port done to it tha tonly uses it for playing around.

Like has stock swinger and body.

I was thinking about doing soemthign like that.

Maybe not even a 4 mill

Just my stock bike wiht toomeys put an aggressive drag port on it aand fix her up good and jsut play on the track down here.

idk what to do. lol

Does anyone have a 4 mill banshee with a aggressive drag port done to it tha tonly uses it for playing around.

That's what im building.

It being a 4mil doesnt mean it's not good for a playbike. Drag porting, stretching a bike etc makes for a shitty play bike imo. 4mil just mean's it has a stroker crank. It can still have a beautiful all around port job and all around pipes.

Yeah i jsut want a really fast ass play bike that i can still beat my friends and pop whelies all day two.

thanks guys for all the help wiht this idea.

I know looks dont matter to you guys. but when u got two friends who got all chromed out bikes and are afast as hell.

Looks matter to me. lol

Do a 4 mill stock jug bike with a good port job. If you want through some inframe drag pipes on there. Upgrade you ignition, Dyna or PVL. +2 or +4 swinger could still pull wheelies. Then get some bigger carbs and some pod filters. V-force reeds would help too. That would be a fast play bike.