SNAKE HUNT WEEKEND

zachass9

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it!! the time keeps getting shorter and the projects keep effin growing!! This is gonna be a frickin mess trying to get ready for this trip!! I may not even ride just sit around and drink all weekend after the headaches I have been thru!! Hell I might not even have a bike!! CRAZY CRAZY TIMES!!

Damn it!! the time keeps getting shorter and the projects keep effin growing!! This is gonna be a frickin mess trying to get ready for this trip!! I may not even ride just sit around and drink all weekend after the headaches I have been thru!! Hell I might not even have a bike!! CRAZY CRAZY TIMES!!

lol, wtf man....heli coil problem or just more shit? i keep getting the same crap. went out to fix my busted headlights, and found a puddle of oil and gas, its leaking from 2 diffrent places, the twist on the petcock and out the drain screw on the carb, its as tight as itll go and the orings still look good...=\ it leaks a full tank in 3 days.

SheeBllokin like my old bike!! LOL I give up on the parts bike!! Shee is a stubborned BITCH and I wanna fucking shoot it!! So, on to MINE, finally!! LOL not really, but it is ready for the dunable when it gets here!! This other bike should be ready to start tomorrow, so hopefully I will be down to just my stuff!! I think I need a second head for the parts bike, she has my a lil to frustrated, I think I may have broke my foot on it earlier!! Stupid shitty temper got me a lil bit!! It will buff out tho I am sure!!

I thought it was "Race it, Break it, Fix it, Repeat!" Not "Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Repeat!" LOL! You really should get some riding in there somewhere Zack!

See you next week!

SP

I lit mine and fire and had a beer while it burned!! It was awesome!! See ya in a week, I will be in a lawn chair, beer in hand of course, shouting obsenities thru a bull horn!! LOL

my questions is who has secured our supply of mardigras beads?

nsfw

bgqbeads.jpg

Well it looks like I will be sitting beside you Zak, just as long as you dont lip the bull horn. Is somebody coming that knows how to work on carbs? I am at my wits end. I rebuilt both carbs but that buddy bitch bike still wont start. If no one can fix it on Fri morning, I am taking it to someone in Waynoka to look at. I heard someone talking about beads not sure what kind. (o) .....lol

Well it looks like I will be sitting beside you Zak, just as long as you dont lip the bull horn. Is somebody coming that knows how to work on carbs? I am at my wits end. I rebuilt both carbs but that buddy bitch bike still wont start. If no one can fix it on Fri morning, I am taking it to someone in Waynoka to look at. I heard someone talking about beads not sure what kind. (o) .....lol

What kinda carbs? What's your problem?

What kinda carbs? What's your problem?

His carbs are stock, tors removed. The damn thing will not start. Has fire to the plugs and we had it running Spring Break at LS but he decided to change the mains and ever since then can not get it to start. He put the mains from Spring Break back in and it still will not start....

Edited by sheeBnasty

okbeast, when you heading out? Timmy and I both may need some of your expertise!!! We will have the tools and the beer if you have some time to stop by with the skills!!! I am looking to buy some 22x11x8 11 or 12 paddle extreme triple buffs!! Anybody have any or know someone who does? Hit me up if so! I am leaning towards some tripple buffs of some kind I think!!

Edited by zachass9