SNAKE HUNT WEEKEND

zachass9

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday will work great and if it is fun, we can do it again on saturday!! LOL I just met with the rest of the group and we are going to have an interesting camp to say the least!! Most of these guy are 4 strokers and they are all members of moddedraptor.com, so we have the makings of one kick ass weekend!! Lookin like we will have a moddedraptor.com tent and a bansheehq.com tent on neighboring camp sites!! You all will shit when you see my buddies raptor he just finished!! It is one of the sickest quads I have ever seen!! I will post all of the details on Thursday, after we get the campsites all situated!!

Friday will work great and if it is fun, we can do it again on saturday!! LOL I just met with the rest of the group and we are going to have an interesting camp to say the least!! Most of these guy are 4 strokers and they are all members of moddedraptor.com, so we have the makings of one kick ass weekend!! Lookin like we will have a moddedraptor.com tent and a bansheehq.com tent on neighboring camp sites!! You all will shit when you see my buddies raptor he just finished!! It is one of the sickest quads I have ever seen!! I will post all of the details on Thursday, after we get the campsites all situated!!

Magz the sign is KICKASS!!!!!!! I am down for later on Friday, should roll in around noon. Im with Zakass if is good and Friday lets do it again on Saturday. I am bringing the Texas Super Unlead Beer for Zak. If you ask him nice he might let you smell it.

Got the buddy bike back together and started tonight. Will be tuning it in tomorrow or this weekend. Zak if Smelly needs a ride she can borrow my spare. I am also going to sell some SandStar tires if anybody comes down without sand tires.

Magz that banner kicks ass.... I will be there, I hoping to roll in Wednesday or Thursday.. I will be bringing some unleaded beer as well so we should be good!! So Zac are you bringing the parts bike again??? We may need it!!! LOL!!!!

Magz do you have any stickers made up? I would like to sport one on my shee and my truck!! Also, thought can you make a small flag type banner that has like BHQ on it or something that we could fly under the other flags? Just be cool to be out in the dunes and could see other BHQ members..just a thought...maybe something for later down the road. But I would buy one!!

Any day works for me on meeting up!!!

Magz that banner kicks ass.... I will be there, I hoping to roll in Wednesday or Thursday.. I will be bringing some unleaded beer as well so we should be good!! So Zac are you bringing the parts bike again??? We may need it!!! LOL!!!!

Magz do you have any stickers made up? I would like to sport one on my shee and my truck!! Also, thought can you make a small flag type banner that has like BHQ on it or something that we could fly under the other flags? Just be cool to be out in the dunes and could see other BHQ members..just a thought...maybe something for later down the road. But I would buy one!!

Any day works for me on meeting up!!!

Good idea on the second flag on the whip. I would buy one also. I might roll out Thursday night if I am lucky. B_Bruton call me tomorrow after 3pm. We might ride together again.

You two should definately get down here asap!! First off for the company, second for the beer, and third for the tools!! LOL Maybe not in that exact order!!

I might come down if someone has an open spot form, cant afford a spot by myself, im broke college kid :down:..ill pitch in on the spot or bring tent if necessary.. thanks

Edited by banshee_99

You two should definately get down here asap!! First off for the company, second for the beer, and third for the tools!! LOL Maybe not in that exact order!!

Im looking now for a Dewalt 18v 1/2 impact on Ebay. Not to bad of a price for around $120.00. Would be helpful on the dunes and for changing those big ass tires on the Dodge.

Im looking now for a Dewalt 18v 1/2 impact on Ebay. Not to bad of a price for around $120.00. Would be helpful on the dunes and for changing those big ass tires on the Dodge.

i heard the work good at cutting the time in half it takes to tighten down clutch springs... :blink:

i heard the work good at cutting the time in half it takes to tighten down clutch springs... :blink:

If everybody is running their bikes hard we might be changing out a few clutches over the week. I bought some extra clutch nuts for you.........lol and a extra crank nut for me.

hey i herd theres goig to be alot of hq'rs down there at ls for the snake hunt im going to try to get that weekend off to head down there from wichita on a 97 silver and blue shee.

We will have a 10X10 tent with a BHQ banner. We will be located in the South campground, not sure of the number yet.